We have a computerised repeat prescription service. Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment. The doctor will decide who can have a repeat prescription. From time to time we will ask you to see the doctor to review your medication. We do this to monitor your illness and medication.
You can request your prescription in the following ways:
- By using our online services
- Requesting from your nominated pharmacy
- We only take telephone requests from housebound patients. This is for reasons of patient safety.
- Repeat prescriptions process requires two working days so please request your medication a few days before they run out.
- Tell us which pharmacy you would like the script to be sent to and we will send it across online. This saves paper, reduces waste and is safer for patients.
- Occasionally we may ask you to come in for a review. This is usually for safety reasons so please look out for a text message or for a message in your online access module.