We have listened to your feedback about our premises, and we agreed that we needed to relocate to a more suitable site with improved facilities and accessibility.
As such, we are pleased to inform you that we have secured new premises for Silverlock Medical Centre, just 4 minutes drive from our current site, with significantly improved facilities, more clinical rooms and improved patience access.
The new address is: 2 Verney Way SE16 3HA
What does this mean for me?
New patients, including patients of Avicenna Health Centre can now register at Silverlock Medical Centre in one of the following ways:
- Ask our reception team at Avicenna Health Centre
- Online using our Patient Registration form >>>
- Call 020 7237 4091You do not need to do anything except make a note of the new address – you will remain a registered patient and our telephone number will remain the same.
To minimise disruption to patient services, we have planned our move over a weekend.
Important dates to note:
- The final service at the current premises is on Friday 29 June 2018
- The first date of resumed service at the new site is 8.00am on Monday 2 July 2018.
You may be asked to see your GP at the new premises before 2 July as we have already begun to move over to the new site.
If you have an urgent medical query between 29 June and 2 July, please call 111 free from landlines and mobiles. Out of hours cover provided by SELDOC on 020 8693 9066 will be available as usual.
Map with directions to the new site
If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7237 4091.
Practice Manager | Silverlock Medical Centre
New address: 2 Verney Way SE16 3HA